The Scenario of Islamabad Metro


The scenario of Islamabad Metro part 1


I am on the metro station platform at Rehmanabad, Rawalpindi and I am waiting for the metro bus it was the month of July was temperature is at peak and the temperature inside the platform was unbearable. The people in that platform faced difficult to endure this atmospheric condition as compare to outside because platform ceiling made up of metal sheet it’s have ability to transmit heat if heat is a strike on metal sheet body and ventilation the system is not pretty good at the platform this creates great issue for passengers who are in the platform especially for women who laid their children on their laps, senior citizens who were stated on benches and youngsters were making a long line in column form in front of the arrival gate but the line of women are fewer one. In a platform where everybody in quick because of their important works. Some people on line were a standstill in an unconscious manner and few of them look like that they recently bath by wore clothes but actually, that was sweat which wet their clothes from top to bottom. All are still waiting for the bus as they think that this is their last ray of hope.
Finally we feel that platform is lightly shaking and we understand that bus is coming toward us then we heard the sound of the bus (TSS, tss, tsss ……..) and strange happiness came in the faces of every passenger present in the platform. All are gaze toward the bus and waiting for the bus to stop so they entered and after while the bus stop, door of bus and arrival gate open.
Suddenly the situation in the platform becomes out of control and every individual push each other to put themselves in the bus. At that time the staff of metro handles the situation but the metro bus already filled by its 1/3th part with passengers. Fortunately, after some hurdles, I able to go inside the metro bus but I think about handicapped persons who are still outside at the metro platform and they staring toward metro. By seeing this scenario of handicapped persons I felt guilty and nervous. This was an awkward moment for me. After entering in metro I immediately start searching for an empty seat and finally I find a seat which was at the back corner. I ran toward the seat and sat their. The necessary thing I forgot that is when I entered inside the metro I felt that cold wind blew toward my face. I noticed that my shirt is stick to my body due to sweat. For detached my shirt from body I blew wind from the mouth toward collar of the shirt.
After sat on the seat I had started observing passenger and sat on the back corner seat which gave me the benefit because normally in a metro bus the back seats are higher in height so I clearly saw all the environment of the metro.

No comments:

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM FEED

@nouman_babuu